The Bicep curl Machine Exercise uses a machine to isolate and target the biceps muscle.
- Start of by adjusting the seat of the machine so your elbows are correctly aligned with the rotation axis.
- Press Your Arm against the pads and keep them stationary throughout the exercise.
- Curls your Forearms until your arms are fully flexed and squeeze your bicep,isolating the muscle.
- Hold for a count and then slowly lower your arms back to the starting positions.
- Repeat for as many reps and sets are desired.