- Stand up with your torso upright while holding a cable curl bar that is attached to a low pulley. Grab the cable bar at shoulder width and keep the elbows close to the torso. The palm of your hands should be facing up (supinated grip). This will be your starting position.
- While holding the upper arms stationary, curl the weights while contracting the biceps as you breathe out. Only the forearms should move. Continue the movement until your biceps are fully contracted and the bar is at shoulder level. Hold the contracted position for a second as you squeeze the muscle.
- Slowly begin to bring the curl bar back to starting position as your breathe in.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
Variation: You can also perform this movement using an E-Z barbell attachment or single handles.
EZ Barbell Curl
- Stand up straight while holding an EZ twist bar at the wide external handle. The palms of your hands ought to be looking ahead and marginally tilted internal because of the state of the bar. Keep your elbows near your middle. This will be your beginning position.
- Presently, while keeping your upper arms stationary, breathe out and twist the weights forward while getting the biceps. Concentrate on just moving your lower arms.
- Keep on raising the weight until the point when your biceps are completely contracted and the bar is at bear level. Hold the best contracted position for a minute and crush the biceps.
- At that point breathe in and gradually bring down the bar back to the beginning position.
- Rehash for the suggested measure of reiterations.
Varieties: You can likewise play out this development utilizing an E-Z connection snared to a low pulley. This variety appears to truly give a decent constriction at the highest point of the development.
You may likewise utilize the nearer grasp for assortment purposes.
Stand up Straight with your legs shoulders width apart,while holding the bar in a narrow grip.Keep Your elbow close to your sides.
Keep your upper arms still,exhale,and curl the bar upwards,while contracting your biceps, lower the bar to startig position and repeat as many as reps and sets you want.